Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Catedral y Castillo (Cathedral and Castle)

Today, my madre walked me to school. We were one minute late. :) Oh, and she made me breakfast: cookies, nesquick, two muffins, and fruit. Not bad if you ask me. I took a shower, which was super tiny, and I had a hard time keeping the temperature right. Oh, yeah. And I blew the fuse already. BUT I WAS USING A CONVERTER! Oh well. I will just use theirs from now on, or maybe buy one.

We didn't have class. We went on a field trip.

First, La Catedral. HOLY STINKIN COW. Let's talk about take your breath away. And, yes, pictures do not do it justice, but here we go anyway...


After this stinkin awesome place, we got to go home. On our way home, a few us stopped and got some treat and water. Then window shopped. Finally, we saw six others from our group eating and having a drink. We sat with them. Had some sangrĂ­a and pan (bread).

I went back to mi casa to upload more photos, but then my madre decided to take me to OUR RESTAURANT!! haha I love it.
P.s. When we got back from eating, she had fruit on the counter and put some in a napkin for me to take back to my room, so I wouldn't get hungry. haha This is the place for me!

This is mi Madre y mi Padre. :)

1 comment: