Monday, July 12, 2010

Shoes, again.

One day I came home from school. I was tired. So, I went to go put my shoes up.

A week or so ago, my Madre told me to keep a pair of shoes in the little scrub room they have right next to the door. I can drop off my slippers just before I put my shoes on to walk out the door.

Well, she literally meant A SINGLE pair. I guess I didn't realize it but I had three pairs in the scrub room. The second I walked in the door, she told me to take my shoes to my bedroom, they do not belong in their like that. All messy. She was not happy with me. Oh well. I have screwed up the shoe thing enough, what's one more time?

Today, she told me my bed was ugly. Messy. Go fix it.
Oh my. Good thing she likes me. She just doesn't like my housekeeping skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment