Saturday, July 10, 2010

Palaces and Such


I guess I am just not all into the whole Museum thing. We went to La Granja yesterday...p.s. There were supposed to be horses...which there were not!
Anyway, I was bored out of my mind. I was standing in the building from around the 17th or 18th century, with murals, tapestries, busts, moldings, ceilings, and all sorts of crazy stuff, and it didn't interest me one bit.

Thank goodness we got to go outside and walk the grounds. That part was really cool. I felt like I was living a scene of Pride and Prejudice. Oh, and I bought chocolate in the palace. :)


We went to the movies last night, too. We caught the Line 7 bus to the Centro Commercial (Mall) and saw Prince of Persia. Despite a few scenes with people floating in the air all Matrix-style and what not, it was an awesome movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment