Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rachel goes to STATE!

My little sister, Rachel (18 y/0), plays Lacrosse at Lassiter. She and her team are going to STATE!!! 5A!! GOING TO STATE!!! I am so excited for her!

Oh, p.s. I was going to keep this blog solely for my travels, but I changed my mind. This is MY blog. I will blog about my life. Starting now.

My dog, Henry, is the love of my life. He is a Weimaraner and only a year old. He is good most of the time, don't forget he is still a baby. He is off leash all the time, and he stays right with me. Except-today.

He chases a black man out of the courtyard, into the street, across the parking lot, and the guy jumped ON TOP of his car...uh oh...

Needless to say, I will have a quiet evening, as my dog is in timeout.

GO LHS!

1 comment:

  1. When my sister still lived in an apartment complex... the guy living across the parking lot always cracked his door open so his little dog could go out, do its business, then come back in... well, I was walking Montana, she ran out before I got the leash on her and she chased the little dog back in to its apartment... up the stairs... and into the bedroom. The dude was terrified of Montana (great dane) and she GOT ON HIS BED. He screamed like a little girl and told me it was fine, just GET HER OUT. Sooooo embarrassing.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. So glad to have another bloggy friend :-)

    ReplyDelete