Monday, May 3, 2010

and Skype wins!

I have been on the phone and internet all day trying to figure out how I am going to be able to call home when I am abroad. I am not going to use AT&T nor will I use World Traveler. According to my friends Alba and Fernando, they are exchange students here in America who are fro Spain, it is the best to use Skype. It will only cost me like 5 bucks to have unlimited calling to the US and Canada via Skype via the internet.

I am going to buy a headphone and microphone so that I can use my computer like a cell phone. Now all I have to do is teach everyone back home how to use it, too.

1 comment:

  1. Skype is great! Good choice! There are several options. To talk computer to computer is free, but to call a phone number from your computer or to have your own phone number costs, but not a lot:). I'm so excited for you about your trip. Take lots of pictures. keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete