Monday, March 15, 2010

Woops...

I accidentally hit the "enter" button on my keyboard and it posted my post, before I was ready to post it. I am still getting used to blogging. Although, I think that I will like it.

Segovia...

I listed my Mom as my emergency contact...that's probably important.
Apparently I also have to have a physician's certificate to go...make sure I am all healthy and such. I think I have to have my blood checked...?
Oh, and I just found out that the name of the Spanish University that I will be attending is called Colegio Claret and the program I am enrolled in is called Estudios de Extranjeros en Segovia.

And I keep forgetting my Eagle Id...it is the equivalent of our Bobcat ID. I just do not remember mine. P.s. The information keeps telling me that the host family I will be living with is supposed to treat me like part of the family: three meals a day, birthday celebrations, family outings, church, etc. This is getting EXCITING!

So...now I just have to finish filling out all of the paperwork, and then I just need to send it back to Dr. Suazo. Oh, and I need to send a passport sized picture. I keep forgetting that. Oh, one more thing. I have to do an online thing with Georgia View Vista for GCSU to make sure that I can go on the program. Oh boy there is a lot to get done. Not to mention, I still need to go talk to financial aid about those loans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment