Monday, March 15, 2010

Acceptance Letter

So, I finally just received my final acceptance letter for the Segovia Program. I am so pumped. I have our study abroad orientation meeting in Statesboro May 22. I guess my parents will have to drive down here, pick me up, and then head that way with me. It should be a fun little road trip. Plus, it will be cool for them to get to learn about where I will be going and what I will be doing. Eventually, I am going to post just information about Spain. About the city that I will be living in. Things like that. It should be a good time. I hope.

But for now, it is just going to be sort of boring fact stuff. Basically just about study abroad in itself. Anyways...back to the packet of fun things I got along with my acceptance letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment